Course Duration- 6 Months
- Introduction to Sound.
- Role of a Music Director.
- Types of Sound textures.
- Introduction of Indo-Western Music Fraternity.
- Recording procedures.
- Layout on the best contributions made by most acclaimed Music Directors.
- Different types of Instruments and their usage.
- Basics on how to play few Indo- Western Instruments (Synthesizer, Guitar, Harmonium, Table, Drums, etc).
- Basics of Composing I – Musical themes.
- Basics of Composing II – includes knowledge of different genres of musical trends – folk music, western music, light music, etc. .
- Preparation of Track Sheet(s) & Parts.
- Basic of Computer Based Recording & Software.
- Basics Patterns of Indo-Western Rhythms & Beats.
- Basics of Sound Designing.
- Acoustic and Synthetic Sounds.
- Basic of Studio Equipments.
- Recording 1.0 – Mono/Stereo track recording at Live Studio.
- Basics of Composing III – How to use composite sounds and composing multichannel tracks.
- Digital vs Analog Formats
- Basic explanation of the music business, copyright laws, and a lot more.
- Basics of Composing IV- Understanding Vocals – Solo, Duet, Chorus, Harmonization, Contras, Scale, Chord Progressions etc.
- Basics of Indian & Western Orchestration.
- Basics of Music Sequencing & Feeding.
- Basic on MIDI Programming.
- How to Read and Write Notations (Western & Indian).
- Basics of Editing on Software.
- Basics of Balancing.
- Basics of Mixing.